Karie Schwark, Executive Director of Grand Villa Assisted Living, was selected to the Presidential Advisory Group by Bethesda Senior Living Communities. Schwark received this honor recently while attending the BSLC director’s conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Bethesda’s core values are based on a SERVANT principles. To qualify for the President’s Advisory Group, a director must exemplify the following core values:
· To serve in an unselfish, Christ-like manner
· To serve with the goal of adding value to everything the company does
· To serve with an awareness of the significance of every life
· To serve with an understanding of what is moral and ethical
· To serve those who may not be able to speak for themselves
· To serve by giving others opportunities to learn and grow
· To serve as a team with the knowledge that we achieve more with collective talents
Schwark loves working and being part of a larger picture of serving others and working with a team of true servants. Schwark has years of leadership experience and commitment to enriching the lives of others. She sees her team of caregiving professionals as an essential part of residents' lives. Under her leadership, the Grand Villa team is a family that strives for respect and advocacy for residents.
Grand Villa Assisted Living is part of the Bethesda Senior Living Communities, a faith-based non-profit organization, based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, focusing on the needs of the seniors in the communities they serve.
Addendum: On December 10, The Business Times covered Karie Schwark's selection to the Advisory Group. Read their article here. The Grand Junction Sentinel also featured Schwark's selection in their Biz Brief.